About TrueEnergy Socks:
TRUEENERGY® socks are powered by infrared technology. When combined with your body’s natural heat it forms infrared energy which improves circulation and speeds up healing and tissue regeneration.https://trueenergysocks.com/
TrueEnergy Over the Calf (OTC) socks:
TrueEnergy Over-The-Calf sock provides graduated compression that is comfortable for all-day wear. Powered by infrared technology, TrueEnergy socks stimulate cellular recovery that improves circulation, relaxes tight muscles and reduces pain. Thes socks include a seamless toe for comfort, an expanded heel pocket for improved fit, an arch band to keep the sock stable and mesh venting for improved air movement.
Socks Tested: Black/Red S/M (US Mens 7-9.5)
Features from TrueEnergy:
- 48% Polyester, 28% Cotton, 18% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Includes: Seamless Toe for Comfort, Expanded Heel Pocket For An Improved Fit, Arch Band To Keep The Sock Stable & Mesh Venting For Improved Air Movement
- Infrared Nano-Particles Within the Socks Captures Body Heat Producing Infrared Energy Which improves Circulation, Stimulates Cellular Recovery & Accelerates Metabolism
- Helps Maximize Blood Flow Resulting in More Oxygen, More Nutrients & Enhances The Body’s Natural Healing Process by Reducing Lactic Acid in the Covered Area
- Size S/M=Men’s Shoe Size (US)(7-9.5)/ Women’s Shoe Size (US)(6.5-10)-Size L/XL=Men’s Shoe Size (US)(10-14)/ Women’s Shoe Size (US)(10.5-15)
These light compression socks incorporate infrared technology that work with your body heat to improve circulation, which may speed up healing, and ultimately help you recover faster. I’ve been using the Over the Calf (OTC) TrueEnergy for a few months now as a recovery compression sock after snowboarding and for other exercise routines (mountain biking and weight training) the mild graduated compression is good, and I never felt the compression was too heavy on my calves where I’ve noticed pain in other socks.
The socks are comfortable. They have anti-odor properties and moisture control as well, so they don’t stink and wick sweat away from your skin. I’ve worn the OTC compression socks all day and I felt they made a difference in my circulation while sitting and standing. I never felt as if my feet and calves were fatigued.
The heel and toe are reinforced, which I appreciate since I’ve had to replace several other brands compression socks after about 10 uses, not these. The TrueEnergy socks have held up well in boots, casual shoes, and skate shoes. I’m impressed with their durability. For the price ($19.99) you get 2 pairs of socks which is generous for a set of compression socks in this category.
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced compression sock you can wear all day and also help your circulation during and after workouts, TrueEnergy OTC socks are a good option. I’ve noticed a difference with these socks for a faster recovery and appreciate their minimalistic look.
- Helps reduce pain and reduces inflammation
- Helps you recover fast during and after hard workouts
- 2 pairs of socks for this price is great
- Sock material blend could be a bit softer
|Price:||(4 / 5)|
|Performance:||(4 / 5)|
|Design:||(4 / 5)|
|Overall:||(4 / 5)|